Home  >  ake rice mill co
ake rice mill co

ake rice mill co

Ake Rice Mill Co Ltd Company Profile - Thailand Ake Rice Mill Co Ltd is based in Thailand. The head office is in Nonthaburi. It operates in the Grain and Oilseed Milling industry. It was established on 1997. In 2018, the company reported a net sales revenue increase of 13.76%. There was a total growth of 2.44% in Ake Rice Mill Co Ltd

Chat Online

AKE RICE MILL CO., LTD. - Krung Thep Maha

AKE RICE MILL CO., LTD., Thailand - View profile, contact info, product catalog & credit report. Buy & shop online Thai JasminRice,ThaiLongGrainWhiteRice

AKE RICE MILL CO.,LTD

AKE RICE MILL CO.,LTD is a leading brand form Thailand. Currently the company is associated with eWorldTrade. AKE RICE MILL CO.,LTD now operates globally. Get variety of products in reasonable prices from AKE RICE MILL CO.,LTD all around the Globe.

Ake Rice Mill, 78 Moo 4 Bangkuy-Sainoi Road, Ake Rice Mill at 78 Moo 4 Bangkuy-Sainoi Road, Bang Bua Thong, Nonthaburi, Thailand, 11110. Find their customers, contact information, and details on 4503 shipments.Ake Rice Mill of Singapore | Get a Complete US Customs Records Notifications available for Ake Rice Mill, a supplier based in Singapore. See exports to Lt Foods Americas, an importer based in New York/newark Area, Newark, New Jersey.

Ake Rice Mill Co., Ltd - Parboiled Rice, Jasmine Ake Rice Mill Co., Ltd - Thailand supplier of Parboiled Rice, Jasmine Rice, White Long Grain Rice, Thai Rice

Ake Rice Mill Co Ltd of Tailandia | Get a Government Customs Records Notifications available for Ake Rice Mill Co Ltd. See past imports to Cip Trading S.a.s., an importer based in Colombia. Follow future shipping activity from Ake Rice Mill Co Ltd.

Ake Rice Mill Company Limited,Grains,Other Ake Rice Mill Co,,Ltd, factories produce 75,000 tons of rice annually, worth 750 million Baht, Of the total amout produced, 60% is exported, The remaining 40% sold on Thai market, and consists fAke Company Limited basic types rices .

Ake Rice Mill CO LTD Bang Bua Thong, Thailand

AKE RICE MILL CO LTD is a supplier in Bang Bua Thong, Thailand. Its largest customer is Sgs International Rice (nj) with most shipments via the port of New York/ Newark Area, Newark, New Jersey. Its top carrier is Hapag Lloyd A G. It has exported 944.00005 shipments to the U.S. this year.China Ake Rice Mill Co. Ltd, China Ake Rice Mill China Ake Rice Mill Co. Ltd, China Ake Rice Mill Co. Ltd Suppliers and Manufacturers Directory - Source a Large Selection of Ake Rice Mill Co. Ltd Products at rice mill machine,rice mill,rice mill plant from China AlibabaAKE RICE MILL CO LTD, Thailand, AgricultureCompany Description First of all, my name is Penjun the person in charge for International marketing for Ake Rice Mill Co. Ltd who is one of the leader of rice manufacturer and exporting Company in Thailand Ake Rice Mill Company Limited is engaged in the rice business for more than 5 decades. We have a completely automatic and computerized mill machine which could produce for 5 basic types of บริษัท โรงสีเอกไรซ์ จำกัด AKE RICE MILL Ake Rice MILL CO.,LTD. 78 Moo 4 Bangkruay-Sainoi rd., T.Bangbuathong, A. Bangbuathong Nonthaburi Thailand 11110. Sale office Contact: Tel : (+662) 925 9988 Fax : (+662) 922 5386 . International contact Miss Penjun Thanabunyawat [email protected] [email protected] .

ake rice mill co Images

Get Price And Support

Simply complete the form below, click submit, you will get the price list and a A&C representative will contact you within one business day. Please also feel free to contact us by email or phone. ( * Denotes a required field).

Maybe you will be interested

Crusher Equipment

  • PE Jaw Crusher

    PE Jaw Crusher

    PE Jaw Crusher PerformanceClassic Inheritance, Simplicity & ReliabilitySince the end of 19th century, jaw crusher has been used in ore crushing and aggregate pr

  • PEW Jaw Crusher

    PEW Jaw Crusher

    PEW Jaw Crusher PerformanceStable Structure, Reliable PerformanceA&C uses high-quality steel castings for core load bearing parts of jaw crusher, i.e. moving ja